Table of Contents
- 1 WhatsApp:
- 2 categories
- 3 How to download WhatsApp?
- 4 WhatsApp Group Rules:
- 5 How to join a WhatsApp Group.
- 6 How do I create a WhatsApp group link?
- 7 How to delete WhatsApp messages for everyone?
- 8 How to delete groups?
WhatsApp is a social media platform that allows us to communicate with people. We can send text messages, and voice messages, share current and live locations, audio, and video calls, share media and context. We can create a WhatsApp group, the purpose of a WhatsApp group is to gather many people in a single group. Businessmen can create broadcast groups to share any update with people with a single click and without losing the privacy of any person.
Our website groupwhatsapplink provides you with a variety of WhatsApp groups related to visitor interests. we include the category of WhatsApp group links Pakistan, WhatsApp group link Sri Lanka, adult WhatsApp group, WhatsApp group links 18+, job WhatsApp group links, UK WhatsApp group link, USA WhatsApp group link, female WhatsApp group link, PUBG WhatsApp group, girls WhatsApp group, WhatsApp friendship group, WhatsApp group Hindi name, WhatsApp group number girl, funny WhatsApp group link, Indian WhatsApp group link, real girl WhatsApp number, desi NRI, hot Indian GF, Indian WhatsApp number.
We create our website to help people around the world connect and make new friends.
How to download WhatsApp?
You can click on the link to download WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and windows.
Now sign up by using the contact number I
It will generate an OTP
Create an account, and enjoy!
WhatsApp Group Rules:
- Pakistani posts could be shared.
- Allow everyone to join.
- Sharing illegal activities is not permitted.
- Violent posts cannot be shared by groups
- Do not share personal and private information with anyone
- Do not change the WhatsApp group name and icon
How to join a WhatsApp Group.
Choose your favorite WhatsApp Group Category. Click on the link which is related to your interest. Finally, click on the Join WhatsApp Group button.
- Go to the WhatsApp group
- Tap “Group Information”
- Scroll down
- Tap Invite by link
- Here you can see the links for the WhatsApp group
If you want to find other WhatsApp group links to join other people’s groups, you’re here at the right place. Here you can join an unlimited WhatsApp group.
How to delete WhatsApp messages for everyone?
To delete messages for everyone:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. Optionally, select more messages to delete multiple messages at once.
- Tap Delete > Delete for everyone.
Delete messages for yourself:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold the message. Optionally, tap more messages to delete multiple messages at once.
- Tap Delete > Delete for me.
How to delete groups?
Exit a group:
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab.
- Tap Exit group > EXIT.
Delete a group:
After you exit a group, you have the option to delete the group.
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject.
- Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab.
- Tap Delete group > DELETE.
- If you don’t want to delete the group media from your phone, make sure Delete media in this chat or Delete media in these chats is unchecked.